Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size

Information about the project

Information about the project

FAMI - „Support for the integration of foreigners in Mazovia”

The project is implemented in the period from 01.03.2018 to 28.02.2021.

Financing agreement no. PL/2018/FAMI/OG.8.13 concerning the project no. 13/8-2017/OG-FAMI „Support for the integration of foreigners in Mazovia” co-financed by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund was concluded on 11 May 2018 between the Voivode of Mazovia and the Department of European Funds of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration (Responsible Authority) and the European Projects Service Center of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration (Delegated Authority).

- Partnership agreement on the joint implementation of the project no. 13/8-2017/OG-FAMI „Support for the integration of foreigners in Mazovia” co-financed by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund was concluded on 8 May 2018 between the Voivode of Mazovia and four partners:

- Fundacja Polskie Forum Migracyjne;

- Fundacja dla Somalii;

- Fundacja Nauki Jezykow Obcych „Linguae Mundi”;

- Caritas Polska.

 

The total budget of the project is: PLN 11 128 730.80 (of which the contribution of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund is PLN 8 346 548.10, i.e. 75% of the project value, and the other 25% is financed from the specific reserve of the state budget).

 

Partners

 

Caritas Polska  Fundacją dla Somalii    Fundacją Nauki Języków Obcych „Linguae Mundi” Fundacją Polskie Forum Migracyjne 
Podziel / Share
Published by Marcin Olechowski, 15.11.2018, Number of hits: 547, Change Log