Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size


Can I appoint a representative?

The party may file an application in person or through an appointed representative. The power of attorney should be attached during the submission of the application together with a confirmation of payment of the stamp duty of PLN 17 (a sample power of attorney).

Persons exempt from the stamp duty for the power of attorney are: a spouse, a lineal descendant (e.g. son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter), an ancestor (e.g. mother, father, grandmother, grandfather)

The invitation should be collected in person or by a representative having a special power of attorney to collect it (a sample power of attorney to submit an application and collect an invitation) (a sample power of attorney to submit an application).

Podziel / Share
Published by Michał Dec, 22.04.2014, Number of hits: 2451, Change Log