Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size

Residence and work

Which documents do I have to submit?

  • 3 copies of the application for a temporary residence permit  completed in accordance with the instructions with add for employer
  • 4 recent colour photographs, undamaged, size 45x35 mm, made in the last six months on a plain white background, with good focus, clearly showing the eyes and face from the top of the head to the top of the shoulders; the face should occupy 70-80% of the photograph; the photograph should show the person looking straight ahead with their eyes open, not covered by hair, with a natural facial expression and mouth closed

Foreigners with congenital or acquired vision defects may attach a photograph showing them wearing glasses with dark lenses. In such a case, the application must be accompanied by evidence of disability, and in its absence, the foreigner's statement of having a disability.
Foreigners wearing a headdress in accordance with the principles of their religion may attach a photograph in the headdress, as long as the face is fully visible. In this case, the application must be accompanied by the foreigner's statement of belonging to a religious community.

  • A valid travel document (2 photocopies)
  • Information from the governor with jurisdiction over the registered office or place of residence of the employer about the lack of opportunities to meet staffing needs of the company hiring the alien on the basis of the records of the unemployed and persons looking for work, or a negative result of recruitment organised for the employer, issued not earlier than 180 days before the application, if it is required
  • Documents confirming possession of a stable and regular source of income sufficient to cover the costs of living for the alien and the supported members of the alien's family (e.g. employment contract, order contract, contract for specific work) - use a calculator
  • Documents confirming having health insurance or coverage by the insurer of the cost of treatment in Poland
  • Documents confirming having a place to live in Poland, for example, lease agreement, lending contract, confirmation of registered address, certificate (booking) from the hotel
  • Tax return, e.g. a personal income tax return, submitted to the tax office
  • Certificate of having no tax arrears

If you are a board member of a legal person subject to registration in the register of companies, you should additionally submit:

  • Documents confirming the achievement in the tax year preceding the submission of the application of income not less than twelve times the average monthly wage in the third quarter of the year preceding the submission of the application, e.g. a corporate income tax return for the previous year along with proof of submitting to the tax office, other accounting documents confirming the actual performance of the company, or
  • Documents confirming employment for full-time for an indefinite period of time for at least one year preceding the submission of the application of at least two employees who are Polish citizens or aliens referred to in Article 87 Section 1.1 - 1.9 of the 20 April 2004 Act on Employment Promotion and Labour Market Institutions (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, Item 645, 691)
  • Documents confirming having funds to fulfil the conditions set out above in the future, or documents confirming conducting activities allowing to fulfil these conditions in the future, in particular contributing to the growth of investment, transfer of technology, introduction of beneficial innovation or job creation
Podziel / Share
Published by Michał Dec, 22.04.2014, Number of hits: 40986, Change Log