Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size

Residence with family

What documents do I need to submit?

  • 2 copies of the application for a temporary residence permit completed in accordance with the instructions; if a foreigner is younger than 13 years old - 1 copy of the application;
  • 4 recent colour photographs, undamaged, size 45x35 mm, made in the last six months on a plain white background, with good focus, clearly showing the eyes and face from the top of the head to the top of the shoulders; the face should occupy 70-80% of the photograph; the photograph should show the person looking straight ahead with their eyes open, not covered by hair, with a natural facial expression and mouth close:

    Foreigners with congenital or acquired vision defects may attach a photograph showing them wearing glasses with dark lenses. In such a case, the application must be accompanied by evidence of disability, and in its absence, the foreigner's statement of having a disability.

    Foreigners wearing a headdress in accordance with the principles of their religion may attach a photograph in the headdress, as long as the face is fully visible. In this case, the application must be accompanied by the foreigner's statement of belonging to a religious community.
  • A valid travel document (2 photocopies); if a foreigner is younger than 13 years old - 1 photocopy of a valid travel document;
  • Current confirmation of a temporary registered address;
  • In the case of family members of Polish citizens:

    Current copy of the marriage certificate (issued not earlier than three months prior to the application);

    Copy of the spouse's national ID card along with the original for inspection;

    Child's birth certificate;

    Documents proving that the parent who is married to a Polish citizen holds a legally required temporary residence permit.
  • In the case of family members of aliens residing in the territory of Poland:

    Documents confirming the fact of living in Poland, for example, lease agreement, lending contract, certificate (booking) from the hotel;

    Documents confirming the degree of consanguinity or affinity recognised by Polish law (civil status documents: birth certificate, marriage certificate);

    Documents proving that the alien, with whom you are planning to stay on Polish territory is a holder of a residence permit as required by law;

    Documents confirming having a stable and regular source of income sufficient to cover the costs of living for yourself and dependent family members;

    Documents confirming having health insurance or coverage by the insurer of the cost of treatment in Poland.
Podziel / Share
Published by Michał Dec, 23.04.2014, Number of hits: 13168, Change Log