Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size

Work of an assigned employee

Who can submitt an application?

An application for granting a temporary residence permit for the purpose of performing work by a foreigner seconded by a foreign employer onto the territory of the Republic of Poland is submitted by a foreigner seconded to work on the territory of  Poland by a foreign employer, if this circumstance justifies the stay of a foreigner on the territory of the Republic of Poland for a period longer than 3 months.

A temporary residence permit is granted for the period necessary to implement the purpose of a foreigner's stay on the territory of Poland over 3 months to 3 years with the possibility of applying for further permits. A foreigner receives a Residence Card on its basis.

Note! This permit does not entitle a foreigner to perform additional work. A foreigner ought to possess  a work permit additionally, unless it is not required. The list of persons who can take up employment and are exempt from the obligation of having a work permit is provided on the website:


Podziel / Share
Published by Marcin Olechowski, 06.08.2019, Number of hits: 88, Change Log